This lightweight bypass lopper includes a built-in pruning saw to give you two ways to cut. The lopper features our patented PowerGear gearing mechanism to multiply your cutting force by nearly three times over standard loppers, making cuts up to 1.5 in. seem like child’s play. The smooth-action design eliminates the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts found with other loppers as well. Precision-ground, fully hardened steel blades remain sharp after multiple cuts. Low-friction blade coating facilitates ease of cut and is also rust resistant. A 6 in. triple-ground pruning saw makes it easy to take down larger branches and stores in the handle for convenience. Lifetime warranty.
- Assembled dimension: 9.75 in. W x 1 in. D x 24 in. H
- Awarded the Ease-of-Use Commendation by the Arthritis Foundation
- Durable and lightweight aluminum handles fit comfortably in your hands
- Bypass blade is ideal for clean cuts on green, living growth
- Triple-grind saw blade cuts on the pull and push strokes
- PowerGear technology increases leverage to make cutting 3X easier than single pivot loppers