Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 22
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ESoloist This tv cord is attractive, light weight and very easy to install only 3 screws and anchors.
October 25, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Joe Excellent buy
This product was so easy to install and looks great. Only wish they sold corner/angle pieces. Really dressed up my wall.
July 15, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MrDoitall Nice Cover
Exactly what I was looking for. Nice clean lines and practically invisible on the wall after I painted it to match.
June 28, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Scichick Simple and does the job.
I got this to disguise all of the cords and organize them into one channel. Nowhere on the package does it say you can trim this but in the directions you simply use a fine-toothed hacksaw or even easier I cut it on the miter saw. I had leftover paint that matched the wall. It is paintable which helps it blend into the wall nicely. Comes with drywall anchors. I used better ones that don't tear up the wall. Installation was easy. You can pop the top off easily to gain access to an accessory or add more. I used a Velcro tie on my cords before putting the channel top on so it was more manageable.
December 14, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by H13 great cover up for TV cords
The covers were easy to install and painted to match wall on one the other looked the way it was. If you are hating the cords hanging down this is a perfect way to elimate all them
May 24, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by HeadboardHanger Excellent Cord Cover.... Poor retailer
This cord cover is an excellent product. It is large enough to accommodate eight cords, easily. I purchased it yesterday and cut it down (easy to do with a hack saw) for both horizontal and vertical mounting on wall board. The finished product looks clean and professional.
However, Home Depot has made it difficult for consumers to find and choose this product:
1. The Florence, KY store has cord covers for sale in two different locations. One location (on a main aisle in the Electrical section) featured only one (more expensive) brand. That brand was out of stock for the single cover option that I wanted. At this location the store only had "kits" with more parts than I required.
2. The CE Tech product was hidden in a corner of the store.
3. The online description says this product is 54" long. It is only 48" long.
4. The size of the product (L x D x W) does not appear on the exterior or interior of the package.
5. The model number does not appear on the exterior of the package. There is an unlabeled number "936671" in the upper right of both the front and back of the package.
6. "Cat. No: A31-KW" appears only on the installation instructions which are inside the package and can't be seen until the package is opened.
This product includes: 1 top piece, 1 base, 3 screws, and 3 anchors. Other reviewers mentioned double-faced tape. But this product does not include double-faced tape. I suspect their confusion is related to the poor product packaging.
To review... I have hidden a lot of cords in my time. This is an excellent product for that purpose.
January 14, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Carpbuild great cable clean-up
easy to install, easy to trim, looks good, holds a good amount of cable
February 4, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Karen great product!
Love this. Super easy to install. TV area looks neat/organized, easy to keep clean. Wish it came in varying lengths. Only needed less than 2 feet, one size only...4 ft? I don't like to waste money and really don't like to see things go into a landfill. Hope I can find someone who can use the remaining piece.
December 15, 2015