Double-Bite Saddle connectors are for use in dry locations. Connectors are used to connect flexible metal conduit or MCI, MCI-A, AC cable to a junction box or enclosure. With a tri-head screw/clamp design, the connectors can be installed by using a slotted, Phillips or Robertson head screwdriver.
- Rugged metallic construction ensures mechanical protection for raceway
- Zinc electro-plated for corrosion-resistance
- Saddle clamp ensures proper conduit or cable connection for raceway
- Insulated throats provide protection to the wires during pulling
- Straight connectors are available in trade sizes 3/8 in. through 4 in. and 90˚ connectors are available in trade sizes 3/8 in. through 1 in.