Flexible moulding is a cost effective alternative to having wood moulding bent to accommodate your curved moulding needs. For concave, convex, curved windows, doors, and arches, vertical Flexgrain profiles will need to pre-bent into half circles, quarter circles, full circles, ovals and eyebrows. For curved wall applications, horizontal Flexgrain profiles will follow the bend in the wall when the moulding is applied flat to the wall. You cannot take a straight piece of Flexgrain and bend it into a circle-top, eyebrow or elliptical, any bending of the product on site or during installation voids all manufacturers’ warranty on the product.
- Similar to crown mouldings but with one primary concave curve
- Can be also used as an inside corner
- Can be painted and stained
- Installs like traditional wood moulding
- Must be painted before used on exterior