Flexible moulding is a cost effective alternative to having wood moulding bent to accommodate your curved moulding needs. For concave, convex, curved windows, doors, and arches, vertical Flexgrain profiles will need to pre-bent into half circles, quarter circles, full circles, ovals and eyebrows. For curved wall applications, horizontal Flexgrain profiles will follow the bend in the wall when the moulding is applied flat to the wall. You cannot take a straight piece of Flexgrain and bend it into a circle-top, eyebrow or elliptical, any bending of the product on site or during installation voids all manufacturers’ warranty on the product.
- Used to protect corners or edges, excellent in high traffic areas
- General purpose mouldings work great to solve numerous trimming needs
- Must be painted before used on exterior
- Installs like traditional wood moulding
- Can be painted and stained