The FP Air Tool line is built to industrial standards for the professional user providing more power, less noise and longer life. This High Torque Angle Nut Runner features a unique built-in impact chamber that provides reaction less operation and allows the tool to produce 180 ft. lb. of torque and is perfect for those tough bolts that normally would require and impact but can't be reached. Convenient forward/reverse switch built into the handle for quick and easy directional changes. The reaction less design eliminates risk of finger/hand trapping.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 180 ft.-lb. of maximum torque
- Patent cooling and lubrication systems eliminates overheating and loss of grease in the ratchet head
- Ergonomically designed grip and trigger provide ultimate operating comfort
- Refined jumbo hammer eliminates excessive vibration and lateral movement
- Latest technology in composite housing increases strength and reduces weight to 4.3 lb.