Keep your basement dry in case of a power outage with the help of the Flotec Submersible Emergency Sump Pump. Ideal for use in 10 in. or larger basins (not included), the pump uses municipal water pressure to create suction. And relieve your primary pump (not included) before it overflows, pumping 230 GPH at 10 ft. lift.
- Pumps 230 GPH at 10 ft. lift and 127 GPH at 15 ft. lift (300 GPH at 0 ft. lift)
- Uses municipal water pressure, not electricity, for reliable operation in case of a power outage
- Home water pressure is used to create suction for high draining power
- Designed to automatically relieve the sump (not included) before an overflow occurs
- Compact design fits alongside your existing 10 in. or larger basin (not included)
- Includes a 1-1/4 in. NPT coupling, a vacuum breaker, a connecting hose and an automatic inlet valve