Only Fluidmaster has toilet flappers with built-in Microban protection. The Microban protection keeps the flapper cleaner by fighting flapper breakdown due to bacteria on the flapper itself. Toilet flappers made with Microban technology are more resistant to premature deterioration than other flappers. The Microban additive operates on the cellular level to prevent uncontrolled growth of microorganisms that can damage the flapper. The 502 Universal PerforMAX High Performance Toilet Flapper for 2 in. flush valves works best in toilets with 1.28 - 3.5 Gal. per flush or higher. The 502 is adjustable for optimum performance and water savings, is chlorine resistant, and has a solid frame for ultimate reliability. Flappers with a solid frame do not twist and provide the best seal. Replace or fix your toilet flapper with a Fluidmaster toilet flapper.
- Built-in Microban fights flapper breakdown due to bacteria on the flapper itself
- Best for 1.28 - 3.5 GPF+ toilets
- Adjustable for maximum performance and water savings
- Chlorine and hard water resistant
- Solid frame for ultimate reliability
- Easy to install
- Extended 5-year warranty