Foot Master leveling casters offer an advanced solution to making an item stationary and mobile at the same time. After installation of the appropriate number of leveling casters, any item can easily be moved into a desired position. Once in the desired position, the user lowers the anti-vibration pad until it is pressed against the floor. This relieves the wheel of the item’s weight and makes the item stationary. The leveling pad eliminates or reduces any vibration or movement traditionally associated with standard braking systems. The leveling pad also allows for minor adjustments in leveling requirements depending on floor structure or individual needs. When your item needs to be moved out of the way, simply raise the anti-vibration pad and push it to its new position.
- Recommended load capacity is half of stated capacity for easy leveling
- Top plate size is 2-7/8 in. x 2-7/8 in. and the mounting hole pattern is 2-9/32 in. x 2-9/32 in.
- Mounting hardware included
- Patent protected anti-vibration axles and hardened steel raceway sleeve
- Cast aluminum body with a powder coat finish
- 3 different manufacture drawings available upon request to Foot Master
- User has up to 1/2 in. - 5/8 in. of leveling adjustment depending on model
- Caster features a non-marking, no smell NBR rubber pad and non-marking nylon 6 wheels
- Premium quality