Model # ASGAMBB3122

Internet #203266888

Foremost Ashburn 31 in. x 22 in. Vanity in Mahogany with Granite Top in Mohave Beige and Basin in Beige-DISCONTINUED
0721015359180

Discontinued Foremost

Ashburn 31 in. x 22 in. Vanity in Mahogany with Granite Top in Mohave Beige and Basin in Beige-DISCONTINUED

Frequently Bought Together

Product Overview

Add the elegance of a rich mahogany finish to your bathroom, with the Ashburn 31 in. Vanity Cabinet with Mohave Beige Granite Top. Accented with oil-rubbed bronze cabinet hardware, this stylish vanity is made with poplar wood for a lovely, natural look. Open its 2, inset doors with their flat center panels and slow-closing bumper to reveal a convenient storage space. Perfect for keeping towels, toiletries and other items right within reach. The intricate top moldings and post-style legs with tapered feet add to the decor of a cabinet that comes fully-assembled, to save you time and effort.

  • 31 in. W x 22 in. D x 34-3/4 in. H vanity with open storage for easy access to bath products
  • Includes a beautiful mohave beige granite top with a single centerset beige basin with optional back and side splashes- pre-drilled for 8 in. faucet spread
  • Includes stylish, oil-rubbed, bronze cabinet hardware
  • Sturdy construction with solid wood, natural wood veneers and clean, low-emission engineered wood
  • Decorative, transitional-style will give your bath a clean and elegant feel
  • Roomy storage space, for keeping towels, bottles and other items in easy access
  • Rich mahogany finish provides a stylish appearance
  • Concealed hinges add to the vanity's clean, sleek feel
  • Vanity cabinet fully-assembled for quick and easy installation
  • Adjustable leg levelers
  • Faucet not included

Info & Guides

You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.  Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.

Specifications

Dimensions

Details

Warranty / Certifications

More Products With These Features

Search

Customer Questions & Answers

1 Question1 Answer

Customer Questions & Answers

Ashburn 31 in. x 22 in. Vanity in Mahogany with Granite Top in Mohave Beige and Basin in Beige-DISCONTINUED
Ashburn 31 in. x 22 in. Vanity in Mahogany with Granite Top in Mohave Beige and Basin in Beige-DISCONTINUED

Ask your questions. Share your answers.

 
 
Clear Search Term
 
 
 
1 answer

Is color of sink for vanity for model # ASGAMBB3122 beige? The specs say 20% wood, what is the material for the other 80%?

This question is from Ashburn 31 in. x 22 in. Vanity in Mahogany with Granite Top in Mohave Beige and Basin in Beige-DISCONTINUED
Asked by
Bacon
Ponte Vedra, Fl 32082
July 7, 2012
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0

Answer (1)

Asked by
Atlanta, Georgia
Read all my Q&A
July 10, 2012
Answer: 
Hello valued Home Depot Customer,
Thank you for your interest in the Ashburn vanity combo. The top is beige granite the actual sink is a white vitreous china undermount. The wood breakdown is as followed:
20% Poplar
32% MDF
40% PB
8% Veneer
Thank you
Foremost Customer Service
0points
0out of 0found this answer helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0
1 of 1
  • 2016-10-30 T23:34:58.489-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvqa, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers
  • loc_en_US, sid_203266888, prod, sort_default
1 of 1
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 146ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT

Customer Reviews

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 63ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;