Rated 3.2 out of 5 by 9
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by JuneVA21 Great Vanity!
I remodelled my master bathroom, and it became a challenge when it came to picking a vanity because of the size I needed 42 x 21 i had very limited options. But this one met my criteria. According to the website receipt they will give a courtesy call before they deliver, they did not. They left it under my carport. It was raining that day.
I ended up with about half an inch gap between both walls when we installed it. I was concerned at first but i am used to it now. This vanity is pretty.
January 19, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by JayA Townsville Vanity
Nice vanity but was disappointed with the fit closure of the two doors and poor sealing of the sink to the vanity top.
The bottoms of the doors don't line up with the outer edge of the cabinet frame when closed by about 1/4 inch. Towards the inside.
The sink is not adequately sealed to the top so that when splashing occurs, water runs down inside of the cabinet to the space below.
January 19, 2016
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by onlineshopper Bad assembly
This vanity arrived with the sink fallen off from the underside of the counter. I am not sure when it fell off, but it created scratch marks inside the cabinet. Delivery took more than two weeks only to arrive defective. Home Depot offered to deliver a replacement, but I have to pay for the replacement upfront. The refund can only be completed when the defective vanity is picked up. I was told to expect a call to schedule a pick up from 5 to 7 business days. After the vanity is picked up, only then the refund will be processed, which can take up to two weeks. I decided not to reorder.
June 18, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by OSU1982 Nice piece of furniture, but poor quaility and misleading color
We purchased this vanity with the guidance of a Home Depot designer. We really liked the style, but I have several concerns:
1. The color is very misleading. The vanity top is billed as "summer sand". Honestly it is more like butter. Very yellow. I wish we had seen it in person before buying it.
2. The cabinet itself is very nice.
3. The quality is less than impressive. Also, we had nothing but trouble getting this item shipped to the local Home Depot. When it arrived two weeks later than promised, they sent two in error. That was fortunate because both tops had blemishes and one was worse than the other. Looks like they have a quality control issues when they create the top. There were "bubbles" of vanity material that would scrape away. Plus lots of dirty smudges.
4. The one with the better top had a dent in one of the doors. So we hade Home Depot swap out the doors.
5. There were no screws for the door knobs on the vanity we accepted and the other vanity did not have knobs or screws. So Home Depot got some screws out of their own stock.
6. Finally, this weighs a ton! Consider how you will move it to the final location. The top cannot be removed.
In the end Home Depot bent over backward and made it right, but it was such a hassle.
December 18, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Cejwood Beautiful Design but Poor Quality Control
Since we were absolutely sold on the design and loved the looks in the photo we decided to pay the price and place a special order on the internet sight unseen. Unfortunately the workmanship was very poor. Our unit had a crack in the wood door frame, lack of wood stain on a portion of a drawer front and generally poor fit and finish. Not Home Depot's fault but I guess we'll stick to buying larger items in the store where we can see them so we avoid the return shipping process in the future.
October 28, 2012
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Dolly Beautiful, high quality vanity!
This vanity is so pretty, it looks like a piece of fine furniture! A very nice addition to our bathroom remodel and I recommend it highly. The description states that it is in the light-colored wood category, but it has a rich medium to dark stain. The top is a nice neutral sand color and the undermount sink is perfect. Packaging was good. It arrived in great condition without damage or flaws.
February 11, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by morninggirl45 Beautiful piece
I found this in February and the style was perfect for my bathroom renovation, but it was not in stock. It was worth the wait. Beautiful lines, and nothing else like it out there.
July 10, 2012
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by jttu Quality is first class
This vanity is even better looking than the pictures show. It was packed great and the construction quality is top notch.
February 28, 2012