The Forney 313 235 FI AC 230-Volt arc welder is ready to weld right out of the box. This AC welder is sturdy and can weld up to a 1/2 in. of mild steel. Tough scratch resistant metal cabinet. Wheel and handle kit is purchased separately for this unit. Electrode holder with 10 ft. cable. Ground clamp with 7 ft. cable. 50-Amp plug with 8.2 ft. power supply cord. Max OCV is 72 VAC. 50% AC at 150-Amp. Output range is 45-Amp - 235-Amp DC. The unit weighs 98 lbs.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Stick weld right out of the box
- AC CC welding from 24-Gauge to 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) thickness at 30 to 235-Amps output power
- Electrode holder with 10 ft. (3.04 m) cable and ground clamp with 7 ft. (2.1 m) cable included
- 230-Volt 60 Hz, 1-phase input power
- Duty cycle is 20% at 230-Amp and 50% at 150-Amp for mild and stainless steel and cast iron applications (with correct electrodes)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs