The Forsaire 14-1/8 in. x 87 in. 65,000 BTU Wall Heater can be used to heat up to 1,500 sq. ft. inside of your home. This furnace has a counter-flow blower system which helps circulate warm air from the ceiling to floor to help equalize the temperature throughout the room. The "matchless" pilot igniter helps make for a quick and easy start up. This top-vent wall heater can be converted to propane (LPG) with the purchase of conversion kit 7690 (not included).
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 65,000 BTU/hour equipped and with 4-foot 115-volt service cord
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft. for use in even larger rooms in your home
- Counter-flow blower system receives air at the ceiling level, warms it and delivers it at floor level to give an equalized floor-to-ceiling temperature
- 24-volt thermostat control to help you control and maintain your desired temperature
- "Matchless" pilot igniter for an easier start
- Automatic shutoff
- Resettable vent limit switch
- May be converted to propane (LPG) with the purchase of conversion kit 7726(not included)
- Rated for elevations up to 2,000 ft.
- May be installed free-standing or recessed in the wall
- Soft-white finish
- Must be vented vertically through the roof. Additional venting material may be required to complete installation
- CSA listed
- ANSI certified
- Note: Product may vary by store.