Aquabar "B" floor and tile underlayment is an extremely effective moisture vapor retarder for use in a variety of interior construction applications. Consisting of two layers of Kraft paper laminated with asphalt, Aquabar "B" is a non-reinforced 30/30/30 duplex type Grade "B" paper. In the battle against interior moisture damage, the best defense is a strong offense. When you block moisture vapor from creeping underneath finish materials or reaching moisture sensitive substrates, you help increase the useful life and appearance of surface finishes. To help win the battle, the Fortifiber Building Systems Group offers Aquabar "B" as inexpensive insurance to reduce moisture-related problems.
- Ideal underlayment for interior installations of: ceramic, porcelain or stone over cement board, plywood or concrete; and, finished or unfinished wood floors over plywood or concrete
- Most commonly used beneath wood flooring, ceramic tile and stone veneer or as a membrane on walls, counter tops, and residential showers
- Sub-floor barrier slows moisture migration and helps prevent buckling, cupping, and cracking
- An extremely effective moisture vapor retarder for use in a variety of interior construction applications
- Acts as a slipsheet to minimize dust and reduce noise
- Meets CA01350 indoor air quality standards
- 500 sq. ft. roll measuring 3 ft. x 167 ft.
- Note: Product may vary by store.