The Fortress 12 ft. Rolling Drywall Scaffold is designed for interior or exterior applications and built to endure everyday use around a construction site. The 6 ft. wide x 29 in. deep platform rolls through a 30 in. doorway and provides a stable, safe, spacious work surface that assembles in minutes. The platform height easily adjusts from 1 in. to 12 ft. in 2 in. increments with a maximum standing height of 12 ft. Designed with safety in mind, this unit features ribbed, non-slip ladder rungs, a 2-piece guard rail system, and industrial 5 in. casters that are 1-1/2 in. wide with heavy-duty steel yokes and brakes. Included with this tower are four heavy-duty, clamp-on narrow outriggers to widen the scaffold base for stability at the 12 ft. height. Additional scaffold may be purchased and stacked onto this unit to provide up to a maximum height of 18 ft. when used with the proper outriggers and guard rail set. Complete 6 ft. and 18 ft. packages are also available.
- Industrial steel frames with powder-coat finish
- 5/8 in. birch plywood platform with steel reinforced frame
- Supports up to 1000 lbs.
- Ribbed, non-slip ladder rungs ensure safety when climbing
- Adjustable for stair applications
- Platform adjusts from 1 ft. to 12 ft. in 2 in. increments
- Guard rail system adjusts up and down with platform
- Industrial 5 in. casters measure 1-1/2 in. wide with heavy-duty steel yokes and brakes
- Not compatible with item # 202334279 (screwjack with baseplates)