The Fortress Screw Jack with Socket (4-Pack) is designed for use with a scaffold baseplate or caster for adjusting the unit's height on uneven surfaces. With a 1-3/8 in. diameter, the screw jack is crafted from durable galvanized steel for lasting use. This set also exceeds ANSI and OSHA requirements to help ensure safety on your jobsite.
- Used to stabilize scaffolding on uneven ground
- Adjusts height of scaffold equipment with the baseplate or caster
- Made of tough, galvanized steel for durability
- Exceeds OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations for safety
- Strong threaded shaft is 1-3/8 in. in diameter
- Includes four screw jacks with sockets