The Armor SX5000 WB is a proprietary water-based Silane-Siloxane water repellent and impregnating sealer for concrete and masonry surfaces. It penetrates and chemically bonds deep within the substrate to form a hydrophobic barrier within the pores. It provides long lasting protection against deterioration or staining caused by water absorption, salt and freeze-thaw cycles. Once sealed, substrate become less susceptible to cracking, spalling, pitting, staining, mold, mildew, algae and efflorescence. The Armor SX5000 will not impair the natural breathing characteristics of treated substrates, nor will it produce a film or coating.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Great water repellent sealer for concrete driveways, paver patios, stamped concrete pool decks, garage and warehouse floors, basement floors, brick homes and more
- Resistant to freeze-thaw cycles, de-icing salts, mold, mildew, fungus and efflorescence
- Water and other liquids will bead off sealed concrete, brick, stone, pavers and other masonry
- Breathable, non-yellowing, won't leave behind a surface film or coating
- Ready to apply, 1-gal. covers up to 175-250 sq. ft. in 1 coat
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, ME, MN, OR, RI, VT