Frame It All Simple Modular Gardens are designed to be the gardens that grow with you. The 4 ft. x 8 ft. x 16 in. White Composite Raised Garden Bed Kit with two Greenhouses provides a friendly environment for your favorite crops. The benefits of using a greenhouse include an extended growing season, protection from unexpected weather events or pests and the ability to create micro-climate zones. Micro-climate zones allow you to grow crops that are not hardy in your planting zone. The greenhouse’s zippered windows provide easy access and control over humidity and temperature. If your love of gardening runs deep, you’ll appreciate the extra soil depth this kit provides. Almost any type of crop will thrive in a 16 in. bed—even root vegetables. The patented anchor joint allows for installation on hard surfaces (such as rooftops, patios or decks) as well as traditional, soft-surface landscapes. Crisp white timbers bring a traditional look and feel to your landscape. With 32 sq. ft. of available planting area, you’ll find many uses for this versatile kit.
- Eco-friendly timbers are made from recycled plastic and natural fibers; no toxic chemicals
- Frame It All’s modular system allows for endless design options; you can add on or reconfigure your raised garden bed at any time using existing or additional Frame It All components and accessories
- Composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers
- Scratch-resistant finish for long-lasting style
- White composite kits are made from 1 in. thick, rounded profile boards