Growing vegetables in an easily accessible 8 ft. x 8 ft. x 12 in. high Raised Garden is a joy, relieves stress and greatly improves your odds of harvesting a bountiful crop which warms faster; drains better and are low maintenance. Assemble easily with the 16 composite wood grain timbers and sixteen patented stacking joints. Raised gardens are better than in-ground, for growing at home because: you control the quality of the soil and nutrients. You will also get a larger crop of easy to pick, veggies, fruit and flowers. They are easy to manage with access from all sides and because they’re above ground they drain better. No clumpy, heavy soil to turn and almost no back-breaking bending over to weed. They are quick and easy to assemble with little effort.
- Assembled Dimension: 96 in. W x 96 in. D x 12 in. H
- Easy to install raised garden system maximizes the use of space in even the most modestly sized garden
- Effortlessly expand your raised garden beds at any time, in any directionWith the simple assembly of Frame It All you won't waste hours measuring lumber, aligning seams and measuring angles
- Provides versatility of shapes, sizes, levels, angles and configurations; Parts included: 4 Anchor Joint 2-Packs, 4 Stacking Joint 2-Packs, 16 Composite Plastic Timbers
- Plants and mulch not included