Frame It All – Simple Modular Gardens. The gardens that grow with you. The Series Two 4 ft. x 8 ft. x 12 in. Cedar Raised Garden Bed Kit can be used as a stand-alone raised garden bed or as a module to extend any Frame It All Raised Garden Bed System. If you plan to ‘go big’ from the start, the 4 ft. x 8 ft. x 12 in. kit offers better value than purchasing two 4 ft. x 4 ft. x 12 in. kits. If your love of gardening runs deep, you’ll appreciate the extra soil depth the 4 ft. x 8 ft. x 12 in. kit provides. Almost any type of crop will do well in a 12 in. bed – even root vegetables. Frame It All’s patented anchor joint allows installation on hard surfaces (such as rooftops, patios, or decks) and traditional soft surface landscapes. Western Red Cedar brings the warmth of real wood to your landscape and weathers naturally over time. Bold 2 in. profile timbers create more perceived value for your landscaping investment. With 32 square feet of available planting area you’ll be sure to find many uses for this versatile kit.
- Western Red Cedar naturally resists rot, decay and insect damage without toxic chemicals
- Frame It All’s modular system allows endless design options, you can add on or reconfigure your raised garden bed at any time using existing or additional Series Two Frame It All components and accessories
- Frame It All cedar raised garden lumber is grown with sustainable forestry practices under the SFI program
- Frame It All cedar raised gardens are air dried with no wane (warping) and sanded on all four sides for a beautiful splinter free surface
- Series Two cedar kits are made from 2 in. thick, flat profile boards