Frame It All - Simple Modular Gardens. The gardens that grow with you. The One Inch Series 4 ft. x 8 ft. x 12 in. Cedar Raised Garden Bed Kit with Two Greenhouses provides a friendly environment for your favorite crops. Benefits of using a greenhouse include; extended growing season, protection from unexpected weather events or pests and the ability to create micro-climate zones. Micro-climate zones allow you to grow crops that are not hardy in your planting zone. The greenhouse’s zippered windows provide easy access and control over humidity and temperature. If your love of gardening runs deep, you’ll appreciate the extra soil depth the 4 ft. x 8 ft. x 12 in. kit provides. Almost any type of crop will thrive in a 12 in. bed - even root vegetables. Patented anchor joint allows installation on hard surfaces (such as rooftops, patios or decks) and traditional soft surface landscapes. Western Red Cedar brings the warmth of real wood to your landscape and weathers naturally over-time. With 32 sq. ft. of available planting area you’ll find many uses for this versatile kit.
- Western red cedar naturally resists rot, decay and insect damage without toxic chemicals
- Frame It All’s modular system allows endless design options, you can add on or reconfigure your raised garden bed at any time using existing or additional One Inch Series Frame It All components and accessories
- Frame It All cedar raised garden lumber is grown with sustainable forestry practices under the SFI program
- Frame It All cedar raised gardens are air dried with no wane (warping) and sanded on all 4 sides for a beautiful splinter free surface
- One Inch Series cedar kits are made from 1 in. thick, flat profile boards