The Freeman Professional 18-Gauge L Cleat Flooring Nailer offers an affordable solution for the professional and do-it-yourselfer for installation of dense wood applications such as Bamboo, Brazilian Teak and other exotic hardwoods. The driver blade is made of hardened steel with an aluminum cylinder and high-quality rubber O-rings while the body of the nailer is constructed of durable die-cast aluminum to stand up to daily use. This nailer features 3 interchangeable base plates that provide stability and protect flooring surfaces from scratches. The nailer comes with wrenches, oil, and a rubber mallet. This nailer is backed by Freeman's 7 year warranty.
- No-mar design provides increased protection from marring when working with a finished flooring surface
- Ergonomically designed handle for ease of operation and reduced fatigue
- Anodized aluminum magazine for long lasting durability
- Lightweight and durably constructed of high-strength aluminum and heat treated steel parts
- Fiberglass mallet with rubber head included
- Air filter keeps interior debris free and extends tool life
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Nail Gun Buying Guide