The Freeman Finish and Trim Kit comes with an 18-Gauge 2 in. Brad Nailer (PBR50), an 18-Gauge 1-1/4 in. Narrow Crown Stapler (PST9032) and a 23-Gauge Headless Pin Nailer (PP123). The tools have die-cast aluminum housings and anodized aluminum parts to be durable while still remaining lightweight. The tools also come equipped with Teflon O-rings, which provide less wear and tear on cylinders and pistons and soft grip handles to allow for comfortable handling without loss of control. With this group of Nailers you will be able to do trim, finishing work, furniture repair, cabinetry and crafts among many other things. Freeman pneumatic Nailers are manufactured under the strict guidelines to ensure professional-grade standards and our backed by Freeman’s 7 year warranty.
- Kit includes 18-gauge 2 in. brad nailer, 18-gauge 1-1/4 in. narrow crown stapler, and a 23-gauge headless pin nailer, canvas carry bag for the tools
- Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 100 nails for high production applications with strip loading and reload indicator
- Toll-free, 360-degree adjustable exhaust port directs exhaust away from your face
- Air filter/anti-dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- Lightweight, die-cast aluminum construction
- Anodized aluminum cylinder is long lasting
- Compatible with all major brands of 5/8 - 2 in. brad nails, 18-gauge 3/8 - 1-1/4 in. narrow crown staples and 23-gauge 1/2 - 1 in. pin nails