The Freeman Professional Installation Kit is all you will need to install 1/2 in. - 3/4 in. solid tongue and groove flooring. The 3-in-1 flooring Nailer is easy to operate and conveniently shoots all three types of flooring fasteners; 15-1/2-Gauge flooring staples and 16-Gauge T and L Cleats ranging in size from 1-1/2 in. to 2 in. long. It has a long handle that provides a more comfortable use and the 2 interchangeable base plates allow you to install 1/2 in., 5/8 in., and 3/4 in. tongue and groove wood flooring and help to protect your flooring from scratches. The flooring Nailer also comes with a non-marring white rubber mallet and a plastic carrying case. The body of the Nailer is constructed of durable die-cast aluminum to stand up to daily use; the driver blade is made of hardened steel with an aluminum cylinder and high-quality rubber O-rings. The Freeman Mini-Palm Cleat Nailer is a small powerful hammer that will allow for you to get next to the wall with your flooring project. It features a magnetic 360-degree head so it can install in any direction and will keep you nail in the right position. You can use this cleat Nailer in all of your tight spots with the same 16 or 18-Gauge cleats you are using in your flooring installation. We have included a 1000 count box of 2 in. L-Cleat Flooring Nails to help you get started on your project right away.
- Kit includes 3-in-1 16-gauge flooring nailer, palm cleat nailer and a 1000 count box of flooring cleats
- 3-in-1 nailer includes 2 flooring plates allowing you to install 1/2 in. - 3/4 in. nail-down flooring
- Palm cleat nailer has a small body design allows for hard to reach surfaces
- 3-in-1 includes plastic carrying case and a no-mar white rubber mallet
- Both nailers are equipped with air filters and dust caps to prevent debris from entering them and to maintain peak performance
- Both nailers are made with high quality internal and external parts for added durability