The Freeplay Mini Sherpa can light your way in all sorts of situations. Using failsafe Freeplay wind up technology, the bright LED has a powerful beam that illuminates your way out of your home in an emergency, the leaky pipes under the kitchen sink, or the dark trail to the outhouse during your annual camping trip. This rechargeable LED also has a non-slip rubber grip for easy carrying. Four hours of charge time provides 11 hours of shine time. A 1-minute self charge provides 20 minutes of shine time.
- Mini Sherpa is a dependable self-powered LED flashlight incorporating failsafe Freeplay wind-up technology and a state of the art LED
- Compact and rugged - ideal for emergency and everyday use
- Sherpa never needs batteries again, simply recharge it from a standard USB cable (sold separately) until you need it
- Has a non-slip rubber grip that'll keep it in your hands even in emergency situations
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs