The Element grill features dual zone burners and a patent pending control valve allowing for direct and indirect cooking with maximum control. The element grill uses high-quality materials: cast iron grate, stainless steel handles and attractive gray powder coat grill body-casing. Innovative design of the propane storage enables easy connection of the propane tank while rendering it invisible maintaining the sleek look of the element. Also comes with handles for tools and towels plus a cooking lid with built-in temperature gauge, air vents and an inside hook for easy hanging. Element is also equipped with wheels with locking casters for easy mobility. Cooking options: the element can grill, slow cook/roast, bake pizza and breads or searing/cooking on the griddle (accessory). Element by Fuego is a family of products that leverages the pioneering product design of the award-winning company Fuego. We bring smart, new products to a broad marketplace, making intelligent and exciting design affordable and approachable. The element award winning grill was designed by Fuego's chief designer, Robert Brunner. Former director of industrial design at apple computers. Won several awards including good design, idea and spark.
- A grill that does more than just grill-convenient cooking in style any day of the week for a wide variety of foods
- Dual-zone burner system allows precise heat distribution and cooking control, also features a patented easy to operate valve system and vented steel lid with temperature gauge
- 346 sq. in. of cooking space (round) on a solid cast iron grate, 22,000 BTU (British Thermal Units) of heat allows the Fuego element to reach optimum grilling conditions in minutes
- Premium quality materials and workmanship all around, powder coated painted finish on the main body of the grill gives the Fuego element a unique look and style, comes with stainless steel handles
- Portable design with locking caster wheels for easy mobility, standard 20 LP propane tank fits discreetly in the grills center body with locking door cover
- Patent pending valve control system makes controlling the dual burners effortless and precise, push in to start electronic ignition makes it easy to turn on flame to the right burner the first time
- Quick and easy assembly