For a contemporary look to your stair railing, look no further than the Fusion line of stair parts, from Surewood-LNL. The Surewood-LNL Brushed Nickel Baluster assists in the stability of the stair rail system. Balusters connect to the bottom of the handrail and the top of the stair tread. The beautiful brushed nickel finish is the ideal choice for a contemporary stair design. The molded angled shoes on the stair baluster flex anywhere from 38° to 45°, permitting it to be installed on most common stair designs. From stair treads, stair railing and a complete selection of Stair Parts, Surewood-LNL has what you need to make your stairs beautiful.
- Balusters include the top and bottom connecting inserts
- If necessary, the baluster can be trimmed to height with a metal cutting blade
- Balusters attach to rails and treads with wood screws provided
- Balusters should be arranged so that there are no spaces 4 in. or wider anywhere on the stair or balcony
- Exclusively for the Fusion stair railing system