For a contemporary look to your stair railing, look no further than the Fusion line of stair parts, from Surewood-LNL. The Fusion Oak Fusion newel Base is the start of your new Fusion rail system. It is designed to anchor the Hand Rail system at the bottom of the stair and is used in conjunction with the Fusion newel base connector and Fusion newel post (not included). Finished in a beautiful red oak clear coat, the Fusion newel base matches other Fusion stair parts in red oak. The post can be cut to achieve desired rail heights, if necessary, using common woodcutting tools and blades. From stair treads, stair railing and a complete selection of Stair Parts, Surewood-LNL has what you need to make your stairs beautiful.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Fusion newel is pre-finished in a beautiful clear coat that does not require staining after installation
- Oak Fusion newel base supports the Fusion newel RHR32-1/4 in.
- Requires the use of the Fusion newel base connector MMNCB
- All hardware required to attach the product to floor system is included
- Use with post and newel-base connectors (not included)