For a contemporary look to your stair railing, look no further than the Fusion line of stair parts, from Surewood-LNL. The Surewood-LNL Brushed Nickel Bottom Connector attaches to the top of a Fusion newel and is used where the Hand Rail stops at the bottom Fusion newel. This stair fitting features a brushed nickel finish. The function of any Fusion rail Connector is that it hides the 90° cuts made to Hand Rail. You will never see unsightly end grain or uneven cuts. The Fusion Connector series hides all that, resulting in a beautiful, contemporary looking stair system installed by a pro. From stair treads, stair railing and a complete selection of Stair Parts, Surewood-LNL has what you need to make your stairs beautiful.
- Attractive brushed nickel finish
- Attaches to the top of a Fusion newel
- Connects Fusion hand rail to bottom Fusion newel post
- Suitable for interior use
- Helps secure your stair railing