For a contemporary look to your stair railing, look no further than the Fusion line of stair parts, from Surewood-LNL. The Surewood-LNL Brushed Nickel Wall Connector allows you to connect a Hand Rail to a wall or rosette. This stair fitting is used where a stair rail attaches to a Fusion newel post. The function of any Fusion rail Connector is that it hides the 90° cuts made to Hand Rail. You will never see unsightly end grain or uneven cuts. The Fusion Rail Connector series hides all that, resulting in a beautiful, contemporary looking stair system installed by a pro. From stair treads, stair railing and a complete selection of Stair Parts, Surewood-LNL has what you need to make your stairs beautiful.
- Beautiful brushed nickel finish
- Attaches to the end of a Fusion hand rail
- Connects a Fusion hand rail to a wall or rosette
- Suitable for interior use
- Exclusively for the Fusion stair railing system