The dBcover LVT is a superior scientifically designed underlay for luxury vinyl tile and vinyl plank applications. Made of a premium high density rubber and natural acoustic sand, the dBcover LVT Underlay is an excellent insulator, sound reducer, and leveling agent for both commercial and residential use. This product can be installed above dry and completely cured concrete, interior plywood, gypsum board, cement backer units, orientated strand board, and existing vinyl, wood, laminate, or ceramic floors.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- High density rubber and acoustic sand acts as a natural insulator and absorbs sound to create a quieter floor while (Sound Rating STC 50db, IIC 55db)
- Manufactured specifically as an underlay for vinyl tile and vinyl plank flooring applications
- Attached moisture barrier eliminates the need for a separate vapor barrier
- Hypoallergenic and odor free
- Contributes to LEED green building credits for recycled content, regional materials, and low emitting materials
- Meets CRI Green Label criteria for low VOC’s