Plants that grow inside a cage utilize the sides of the cage to support the stems and need fewer ties. Place one plant inside the cage and guide the stems through as they grow. This 42 in. heavy-duty Red tomato cage is ample enough to help keep even the largest tomato plants contained and under control without blocking sunlight or rain. Keeps plants growing tall and off the ground for better air circulation. Large openings make harvesting easy. Reusable and great for the organic gardener. Can be used in a garden bed, raised garden, or for container gardening. Cages are easy to take up at the end of the season for storage. Adds color to your garden and can help with organization of different plants.
- 4 long stakes keep cage anchored securely
- Legs: 7-Gauge wire, rings: 8-Gauge wire
- 16.140 in. top ring diameter (inside dimension)
- Supports up to 10 lbs.
- Stakes into your yard or garden with the press of a foot
- Can be used for multiple projects as seen on pinterest
- Available colors: red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple