Grand Sequoia Shingles have an extra-large design with oversized tabs to give your roof an impactful wood shake look. Rest assured these shingles will stay in place; they are warranted to withstand winds up to 130 MPH. What does the in-home consultation include. During your consultation, an expert roofer will visit your home to: determine the best way of replacing your existing roof, professionally measure, help you choose the right shingle and extended service options that best fit your needs and budget, review financing options, provide a total project cost estimate and identify installation date for your new roof.
- Only a fraction of the cost of traditional slate or wood shakes
- Artisan-crafted shapes with oversized tabs and dimensional designs
- Custom color palettes available
- Designed with Advanced Protection shingle technology, which reduces the use of natural resources
- StainGuard protection to protect your roof against blue-green algae
- Class A fire rating