Most major asphalt shingle manufacturers require the use of starter strip with factory-applied sealant at both the eave and rake edges for maximum wind-speed warranty coverage. GAF QuickStart Peel and Stick Starter Roll helps eliminate the hassle of having to cut up strip shingles for use as a starter course and can be used with any asphalt shingle having an exposure of 6 in. (152 mm) or less. Its factory-applied sealant is crucial in helping to avoid blow-offs at both the eave and rake edge areas of the roof.
- Helps prevent blow-offs factory-applied duragrip adhesive tightly locks down shingles at both the eave and rake
- Easy alignment special adhesive allows for one-time repositioning, while aggressively adhering over time
- Faster installation peel and stick roll eliminates the hassle of using cut-up strip shingles as starter courses
- Versatile can be used with any shingle with exposure of 6 in. (152 mm) or less
- Peace of mind up to a lifetime ltd. warranty when installed on lifetime shingle roofs