For just pennies-a-day more than standard architectural shingles, you can enjoy the most dimensional Timberline High Definition Shingle. Up to 53% thicker than standard architectural shingles (Comparison refers to Timberline HD Shingles; thickness varies by plant, so see actual shingles for comparison) and featuring GAF proprietary color blends, Timberline Ultra HD Shingles offer a natural beauty and incredible thickness that you’ll notice and appreciate. Don’t forget, they can also increase the resale value of your home.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Highest fire rating: Class A fire rating from underwriters laboratories
- Stays in place: Dura grip adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off
- Diamond cut granules: Add dimension and depth to the shingle with their multifaceted design and light-reflective construction
- U.V. blocker (granules): protects against damaging sunlight for durability and long life
- Color lock ceramic firing (granules): helps maintain the true shingle color
- SpecSelect grading system (Asphalt): Offers fine-quality asphalt to help improve weathering in harsh conditions
- Micro weave core: Offers a strong foundation that helps resist cracking and splitting
- FiberTech components (Core): Incorporates fibers that are noncombustible, helping to provide a UL Class A fire rating — the highest rating possible
- Schedule an in-home consultation.
- Style Guide: