The Metered Temporary Power Outlet Box is factory-assembled and factory-tested. It comes to the construction job site ready to use with no need to assemble individual parts, saving installation time. The single, heavy-gauge NEMA 3R rainproof enclosure protects against weather, vandalism and nuisance tripping. It is lockable and is engineered for maximum protection of receptacles, cords, plugs, breakers. The unit complies with National Electrical Code and OSHA requirements.
- Mounts a 20 Amp outlet and two 20 Amp duplex GFCI receptacles with a ringless meter socket
- G-90 zinc-coated steel construction
- NEMA 3R rainproof enclosure
- Accommodates an overhead service feed
- Meets UL and ANSI safety requirements
- 1-20A single oulet and 2-20A duplex gfci outlets
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs