The GE 20 watt Linear Fluorescent Light Bulb (E*) provides illumination for blacklights. The bulb is designed for indoor commercial and residential use. The linear fluorescent bulb uses 20 watt of energy and lasts up to 9,000 hours for efficiency. (E*) means this bulb meets Federal minimum efficiency standards.
- Brightness: 100 lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $2.41 (Based on 3 hrs/day, 11kWh. cost depend on rates and use)
- Life: 8.2 years (Based on 3 hrs/day)
- Light appearance: Black light
- Ideal for use in fluorescent fixtures to create a dramatic visual atmosphere and insect trap applications
- GE black light fluorescent bulbs are designed with a specialfilter glass that absorbs most of the visible light, creating a glowing effec when directed at certain materials, use everywhere you want to create a dramatic effect when directed at certain materials
- Y (For more on clean-up and safe diposal visit: epa.gov/cfl)