The GE 30,000-Grain Water Softener System enhances the quality of water throughout your home for cleaner dishes, less water-heater scale buildup and potential energy savings. It has 95 grains per gallon maximum hardness-removal capacity and it also removes 7 PPM of iron. Handy features include programmable operation and a permanent memory in case the power goes out. This water softener even adapts to your usage patterns to help ensure you have soft water when you need it.
- GE water softeners help save on water and energy by using up to 50% less detergent for laundry and dishwashing (Based on research conducted by the Water Quality Association (WQA) Water Softener Benefits Study, 2011)
- 30,000 grain capacity
- Efficiency (5100 GPG)
- Maximum hardness removal (95 GPG)
- Maximum iron removal (7 PPM)
- Salt capacity (200 lbs.)
- GE exclusive SmartSoft technology ensures there is always plenty of softened water available by learning a family's water-use patterns
- GE exclusive days to empty, makes sure you never have to guess when to refill the salt tank
- Uses up to 20% less water (based on internal analysis verses GE water softeners manufactured prior to 2009)
- Plumbing connection up to 1 in.
- Installation services are not an checkout option for this product, delivery only, check with your local store regarding possible installation options