Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 16
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by spaEve good Looking & practical
did a complete kitchen renovation and wanted appearance quality & function--good reviews and although pricey it seemed worth it and so far---6 mos am quite pleased.
August 11, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Cabje14 Beautiful oven
I love the look of this oven. And the French doors are very functional. My only complaint is that it doesn't stay online through our wifi. If you plan to start your oven by phone away from the house then you need to think ahead and make sure the oven is online before you leave. Kinda takes the conveinence out of the feature.
July 18, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by bigherm exceptional product
besides the style and great look this oven cooks great both as an traditional oven and convection. The french door style gives sense of the kitchen of a fine restaurants, but what i love is that it is mounted high so no bending, the doors open to allow you to get in close not like an oven where the door open out at you. Truly easy to view what you are cooking with the built in light and built in temp probe is great help. All this and I did not mention wireless control (cell phone none the less) easy to use and truly useful. I had mine and not a problem yet just great cooking
April 15, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Debhow Beautiful and so convenient!
Just finished our kitchen remodel and this was the crown jewel. The French doors are not only beautiful, they do away with leaning over a hot oven door. You can open one handed as the opposite door opens at the same rate.
I'm in love with the beauty, elegance, convenience and ease of use!!!
May 1, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by SKR Overall good oven
I'm one week in with the new french door wall oven and here some overall general comments.
1. It arrived with a non-functioning display panel; the oven actually operates fine, but not able to see the display and know what the oven is doing, or time, etc...; GE and Home Depot have been helpful in arranging a technician to come check it out, but have to wait for more than a week for someone to get here - which was a little disappointing. I actually got much better results communicating with Home Depot for service - contacting GE directly yielded a service appointment 2 and a half weeks out! Lisa at Home Depot was awesome in getting someone out here faster! Now in the mean time, the display panel magically started working, but I'm still going to have the technician come to check it out. Hopefully a minor glitch and not a general sign of quality issues.
2. Its a great looking appliance, and the overall feel of material quality is good. It has a very "professional kitchen" appearance, without being insanely over-designed with enormous buttons and handles. Installation was a breeze.
3. The gliding racks (comes with 2) are a huge treat after having normal metal-on-metal racks in my old oven; with the racks out, it is a huge cavity, so you can cook just about anything in this thing! And all 3 racks are coated with the self-cleaning surface, and therefore don't need to be removed during a cleaning cycle.
4. As my kitchen is basically in a huge open loft living space, operating noise was a concern for me, and since I was not able to see one in operation at any local store, I was taking my chances - happy to report the convection fan is relatively quiet - you only here a mild hum, I would say much, much quieter than a microwave.
5. Web connectivity - GE only went half way with this so far (maybe it will improve over time with software updates); you need to leave the dial on the oven set at "Remote Enabled" if you want the app to function; whats odd was GE's choice to have mechanical knobs on this model, as they cannot be manipulated and thus consistent with what you've selected in the app - an all-digital panel might have been a better choice. And not all oven functions are available to you from the app - only bake and convection roast functions; I assume the broil and crisping settings are left out for safety reasons. That aside, it is very easy to program the oven from the app, and I even get alerts on my Apple Watch for things such as "Preheating Complete - Oven has reached its set temp", or that your timer is done.
Overall very happy with my purchase; just hoping the display panel issue was a very minor glitch.
December 6, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by NJH1962 Love my new oven!
We bought this when remodeling our kitchen. I absolutely love the fact that the doors open out rather than down. No more bending over a hot oven! Pulling one handle opens both doors simultaneously. Another really cool feature is I can operate it from my iPhone. If I decide I want to stop and get a pizza on the way home to cook when I get there, I can preheat the oven and it's ready when I get home. There is nothing I don't like about this oven. It is even a beautiful piece to complement our new kitchen!
February 16, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Gone_sailing Professional Product, great oven
Not a cheap oven, but I doubt you could find a better one on the market. It has all the features we need or could ask for and has performed flawlessly. Very easy to use as a simple oven or as a very full-feature oven. Controls are very intuitive.
February 18, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Cindy Lou Great features I love the way it opens
I pay a lot for this product but I have wanted one for a long time I think it's going to be worth it
March 1, 2016