The GE 40 Amp 240-Volt 14,400-Watt Fused Evaporative Cooler Disconnect is designed for evaporative cooler applications that require fusing, switching or receptacle functions. This evaporative cooler disconnect offers 3 FH1 fuses for circuit protection as
- For use in evaporative cooler applications that require fusing and switching or receptacle functions
- One 14-20R receptacle and one 5-20R2 receptacle
- Three FH1 fuses for circuit protection
- Single-phase, 40 Amp , 240-volt, 14,400-watt maximum
- UL listed
- Note: Product may vary by store.