The Fused Evaporative Cooler Disconnect is used as a means of disconnect and protection for evaporative or "swamp" cooler applications. It is designed for use in the hot low humidity environments where coolers are used. They are easy to wire and install saving you time and money.
- Unit is fused, switched and have receptacles built-in
- Contains one NEMA 14-20R receptacle and one 5-20R2 receptacle
- Requires 3 FH1 fuses for circuit protection
- Single-phase 40 Amp 240-Volt unit
- UL listed
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs