The GE 45 Amp 2 in. Double-Pole Circuit Breaker is ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed. The breaker is federal government specification WC-375B qualified and features box-type terminals. This circuit breaker has a maximum rating of 45 Amp and offers 2 poles with a plug-in design for easy installation.
- 45 Amp 2 poles
- Box-type terminals
- Federal government specification WC-375B qualified
- ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed
- Plug-in design for easy installation
- Lifetime warranty
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs