The GE 50 Amp 2-1/4 in. Double-Pole GFCI Circuit Breaker features a 0.005 Amp ground-fault trip level. This class 5mA GFCI breaker is ANSI certified and CSA- and UL listed. The breaker is intended for use as a GFCI breaker rated for up to 240-Volt with a plug-in design for easy installation.
- For use as a GFCI circuit breaker
- Class 5mA
- 0.005 Amp ground-fault trip level
- ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed
- Plug-in design for easy installation
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs