The Temporary RV Power Outlet is factory-assembled and factory-tested. It comes to the construction job site ready to use with no need to assemble individual parts, saving installation time. The single, heavy-gauge NEMA 3R rainproof enclosure protects against weather, vandalism and nuisance tripping. It is lockable and is engineered for maximum protection of receptacles, cords, plugs, breakers. The unit complies with National Electrical Code and OSHA requirements.
- It has a one-year warranty.
- It features all-in-one construction for factory assured terminations
- It has rolled edge door for cord protection
- It is manufactured from heavy G-90 zinc coated steel resisting corrosion and fading
- It has a welded flange NEMA 3R construction
- It is provisioned for a padlock
- It is UL Listed