The GE tankless gas water heater has arrived, providing what no old-fashioned, tank-style unit ever could: a continuous flow of precisely heated hot water. here's no tank to run empty, or take up space. Compact design allows for installation in a closet or even tucked away under stairs. Flow rates may diminish based on simultaneous use of multiple showers/baths and /or appliances.
- There's no tank so it can't run empty and the water stays hot until you turn it off
- Could help you save up to 35% in water heating costs on your energy bill annually, based on 2007 fuel costs and testing conducted by the department of energy
- Constant monitoring and adjusting assures the hot water flowing from your faucet or shower head remains consistently within three degrees of the heater's set point
- The heating system activates only when the hot water tap is opened, and turns the heater off when the tap is closed
- Your tankless heater is capable of providing continuous hot water even when multiple showers, tubs, sinks or appliances are in use at the same time
- The control unit displays the set temperature and provides diagnositc codes for easier service and maintenance
- Click here to check out our buying guide on water heaters