The GE 70 Amp 2 in. Double-Pole Circuit Breaker features a plug-in design for easy installation. This breaker is rated for a maximum of 70 Amp and offers 2 Poles with box-type terminals. The breaker is ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed and is also federal government specification WC-375B qualified.
- 70 Amp 2 poles
- Box-type terminals
- Federal government specification WC-375B qualified
- ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed
- Plug-in design for easy installation
- Lifetime warranty
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs