Extend the reach of your home's small appliances and electronics with a General Purpose Extension Cord from GE. Perfect for small appliances or power tools requiring 13 amps or less, the nine-foot extension cord features a double-insulated cord, one-piece molded plug construction adding extra durability and polarized security for proper alignment of hot and neutral wires. For use with hand drills, jig saws, shop lights and more.
- Ideal for appliances and power tools requiring extended reach and extra outlets
- For use with hand drills, jig saws, shop lights, etc
- 16-gage cord delivers 13 amps at lengths up to 50 ft.
- Polarized security for proper alignment of hot and neutral wires
- Double-insulated cord
- One-piece molded plug construction for extra durability
- Cord length: 9 ft.
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs