GE Silicone I All Purpose 100% silicone caulk can withstand all weather conditions, and will remain permanently waterproof, flexible, and shrink-/crack-proof. Outdoor elements such as heat, sun (UV rays), and extreme cold can cause acrylic caulking to crack and crumble over time, leaving gaps for air and water to seep through. Those leaks can lead to water damage, mold growth, and higher energy bills. 100% Silicone sealant is widely considered to be the best caulk for sealing areas that will be exposed to water.
- Suitable for application on windows, doors, siding, trim, flashing, molding (moulding), baseboards, vents, around wires/pipes, and other attic/basement applications
- 100% Silicone is 100% Waterproof
- Never cracks, shrinks, breaks down, washes away
- 24 hour cure time
- 100% silicone will not shrink, crack, break down, or wash away
- Weatherproof- sun-proof, freeze-proof, flexible
- Need help choosing the right Caulk? Click Here for Home Depot's Buying Guide!
- Click Here for the How to Caulk Project Guide