Play your portable audio device through your car stereo, home stereo or any audio system with a cassette deck. The cassette adapter lets you send an audio signal from your portable audio device to your car stereo or most audio systems with a cassette deck. It's simple to hook up and use.
- Insert the adapter plug into the line output jack of your portable music device
- Turn on cassette player with volume adjusted to the lowest level then insert adapter as if it were an ordinary cassette
- Turn on your portable audio device and press play
- Adjust the cassette player volume to preferred level
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs