The GE WattStation Pedestal EV charger with Network Connect is suitable for commercial locations. The GE WattStation Pedestal offers Level II charging, which is capable of reducing charge time from 12-18 hours to 4-8 hours, with service needs of 208-240Volt AC - 7.2kW 30Amp.
- It features wireless communication (3G) to GE's cloud based WattStation Connect network. For a limited time GE is offering 1st year of Connect service free with purchase of the EVWPR3GZXXGB. You can perform access control utilizing RFID technology
- Features a sleek and modern design
- WattStation pedestal's integrated hardware and software solution can help manage your charging stations remotely, generate valuable reports and engage with customers in new and meaningful ways
- WattStation has a wide variety of features that make it reliable and beneficial to users in many different contexts.
- Can be set up for point of sale utilizing Paypal and GE's WattStation smartphone app
- Features a unique intelligent retractable cord management system ensuring that the 16' cord is easy and safe to stow away from pedestrian walkways
- Sleek user interface and LED indicator lights offer users a simple and clear way to identify when the WattStation is available or charging an EV
- Intended for commercial and industrial applications
- Meets all of the following standards compliances: SAE J1772; NEC 625; UL 2231, 2251, 2594; NEMA and NIST; CUL 2594 and 2231. cETL